Friday, October 19, 2012

I couldn't help it.....It's not my fault.....It's Mom's fault!  She asked me to stop by and pick up something for a project she is working on, and since I could't find anything for her.....I picked up two new skeins of yarn for me.  Like I needed a new (or two!) projects.  And of course, I had to start them last night, just to see how they were going to work up.  I like them!!!  The gray project works up a lot faster than the pink, and needs less concentration.  I really like that part.



The pink is one of the new ribbon yarns, and the grey is a tweed yarn  - it's been out for awhile, but I loved the grays!!!

Today is another busy day.  We have an all-staff meeting at work (which is where they will announce my promotion :) ) and then I have a 'think pink' luncheon  at 11:00 until 1:00 or so, and then tonight, there is an anniversary party at the Gaia Hotel for the bank.  The 22nd is our 30th anniversary  and I've been there 16 of those years.  They are even closing the Roseville office at 1:00 today, and busing everyone up from there for the party,  I should be a lot of fun!

No comments: