Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Talk about starting the morning with a bang!  First, I hit the snooze button on the alarm - never a good idea, but I stayed up too late last night watching the baseball game.  When I did get up, I went in the kitchen, and started gathering items for Alli's lunch, and then I catch a movement out of the corner of my eye.   Picot was reaching across from the secretary toward my glass full of plant cuttings on a plant hanger on the wall.  Yes, she can reach it.  No, she can't 'just' touch it.  The glass, full of begonia cuttings and water, crashes to the ground.  Two cats go streaking down the hallway.  Ralph comes dashing down the hallway to see what happened.  There is glass, water, and plants all over the kitchen floor.  Can I just go back to bed now, and start over?  The only good thing was that the dogs were outside, or it would have been even more of a disaster in here.  As it is, I still have to vacuum to catch all the glass.  That will wait until Alli is on the bus, which should be here in a few minutes.  Then I can try to get my house back in order!

No comments: