Sunday, September 09, 2012

Here's how far I made it on the scarf before the manufacturer put a knot in the yarn.  It switched from the dark purple to the hot pink instantly - not a good look.


Here's the pattern I found for the rest of the yarn.  It is a cluster afghan stitch - though the afghan stitch is now called the Tunisian stitch.  Even in the Red Heart yarn, it is pretty.


Here is a sample made up with the yarn.


Here's all the quilting material I have to cut up and piece together.  I did get a little of it done today, but we had a picnic at the park this afternoon for Ralph's work, so....I didn't get it all cut out.


Alli seemed to have a good time at the park today.  The weather was great - a high of 92.  We were sitting in the shade, and it was beautiful!




Ralph and Alli walking to the picnic.



No comments: