Monday, August 13, 2012

I should be making lists and cleaning things up, not posting pictures, but....guess what!  Pictures win!

Last night, Alli was watching TV with us, and Koori lay down in front of her chair.  Alli started off by gently rubbing her with one foot.


Then both feet got into the action.



Then, we got a bit wilder with the petting.  I had my phone in my pocket, so I got some pictures and a video, but not the best quality.  I was afraid that I would loose the shot if I got up and got the "good" camera.


We are off to Crescent City tomorrow morning for a few days.  I should be making lists of what I need to pick up and what I need to pack, and what I want AJ to do today (clean his room so Mom can sleep there is #1!)  He also has to bring Alli in to me for her therapy at 9:00.  I forgot that Alli's daycare was closed when I was at her last therapy, or I would have cancelled it today.  Instead, maybe I'll just worry about that tomorrow!

No comments: