Tuesday, July 24, 2012

She did it!  Allison is free from the brace - at least most of the time!  She needs to wear it when she is going to be active, but if she is just sitting around watching TV, she doesn't need to wear it.  Since most of her time is spent watching TV, she is good to go!  She just needs to wear it when she is doing a lot of walking - i.e. grocery shopping, but the rest of the time, she is free!!!  We go back in a month for another set of x-rays, and see what happens next.

She also went to therapy yesterday with Ralph (I took her in for x-rays and to see Dr. Lam - he did therapy) and was a perfect angel.  She had no problems at all doing what the therapist wanted and did the things we tried to get her to do and she wouldn't do with me.  Go figure!  She stepped up on all sorts of things, rolled on the ball on her stomach, etc.  Maybe Ralph should take her all the time!

I took some pictures at Mom's with my cell phone - not the greatest camera, but at least I took pictures.  I have a couple of shots of Dawn and Michelle, but they weren't the most flattering photos - I definitely need to work on my people photo skills!  Here's Dave:

 The moon (very small above the trees)
 Chessie
 And Lily

No comments: