Sunday, June 03, 2012

The blackberries are blooming!  Just think, in two months, these flowers will be lovely, juicy, sweet blackberries.  Yum!  The dogs and I went for a walk this morning before it got too hot.  It was so pretty out in the back field.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing their little hearts out, it was still nice and cool.  Lovely!  The only sounds out there were the birds and the dogs.  So relaxing.  



There isn't much water left in Clover Creek.  The dogs waded in and got a drink, but no splashing and playing any more.  They did have fun chasing all sorts of scents, so it was still worth the trip for them.



One of the birds that were entertaining me on my walk.


I finished a quick little project, and I think I will do a few more like it.  It is a wine glass flip-flop/coaster.  I think I'll make several up in different colors, and it will help keep who's glass is who's  straight.  Fun!


No comments: