Tuesday, May 08, 2012




Another minor miracle!  I finished the quilt center for the next quilt.  I got the material before I left for Baltimore, and I got the pieces cut out, but that was all I'd done.  The next meeting is this Saturday, and I hadn't even started!!!  I sewed most of Sunday (in between laundry, cooking breakfast - in three shifts because that's how everyone got up - cooking lunch, and cleaning, etc.) and got it done.  I did a much better job this time - it even measures what it is supposed to measure!  I still need to trim the edges off the triangles, but I was worried I would cut them too short and ruin the whole thing, so I waited until I get the next set of material to work with.  (I know, I'm a chicken!)


Two of my points even match up!  (I know, I could say that two don't match up but, I'm an optimist!!)

No comments: