Monday, April 09, 2012

THAT weekend flew by!  Alli and I stayed in Susanville until Saturday - had a nice visit with Mom and a friend that stopped by, and just had a nice relaxing time.  I took a quick trip down to try for a photo of the owl nest.  I got a nice shot of Papa Owl:


And one of the nest - Mama Owl is up there, but the photo wasn't clear enough to blow it up so you could see her.




I missed photos of the babies - I didn't even think about taking pictures the day we saw them out sunning themselves.

Alli and I came home Saturday, with Mom right behind us.  She came down for a quick shopping trip, which was doomed to failure - everything was closed on Easter.  I thought the stores would be open in the afternoon, but....I was wrong!  She did get some done on Saturday, but neither of us felt much like shopping by the time we got to Redding.  I did bake a nice pork roast for Easter - and made a spinach salad and broccoli from my veggie box.  So far, I have used most of each box before the next one was delivered (of course, I've only had two boxes!)  I still have some potatoes and some celery left from the box, and I get a new delivery on Wednesday.

No comments: