Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Good thing I could sleep in today.  Not only did I go to bed late (scout meeting last night, and then too much TV!) but Allison was up three times during the night.  Each time, she got up and went directly to the bathroom, so I toileted her and sent her back to bed, and she was good for an hour or so, and then she was up again.  I don't know how much water Dad gave her last night, but at least she is getting herself up.  She doesn't quite have the timing down - two of her diapers were wet, but...one wasn't - yippee!  She slept in until almost 7:00 this morning, so I slept in until after 6:00.  Ralph's alarm starts going off at 6:00, so I was awake - I might as well get up.  I need to make a list of all the things I want to get accomplished today, and see how far I get.   So far, I haven't accomplished anything except feeding the dogs.  (And they were very happy about that, too!)

I did a blazing shopping run yesterday at lunch.  In an hour, I managed to by a new purse (my old one was splitting apart at the seams - yuck!) a pair of dress pants (size 10 - hurray!!), some shoes, and still eat lunch.  I've been looking for a pair of slip on shoes for traveling - easy on and off for the airport - and still have enough support for doing a lot of walking in.  Most that I could find fit one category or the other.  I found some at Payless that will do both , I hope.  I want to give them a bit of a trial run, but it is a bit chilly here to be wearing them outside still.  The sun is back, but it is still cold.  March sure went out like a lion!!

Here are some more pictures from our walk on Sunday:


No comments: