Friday, March 09, 2012

It's Friday already!  The week/month/year is just flying by!  Our weather has been so nice lately that it really does feel like April already.  I'm afraid we will be in for a hot summer this year - I know it is going to be dry.  We do have another storm coming in this weekend/next week, and I'm hoping for some rain.  I missed the wet stormy weather we usually have - a good excuse to sit on the couch and watch movies and crochet.  Not that I didn't do that, I just didn't have the excuse of it being terrible weather outside!  I did get the yard cleaned up, so I am sort-of ready for Spring.  I'm not doing a garden this year, so I will just have some flowers to put out.

AJ's friend Dallas got an almost full-ride scholarship - to Pennsylvania!  Drexel College, to be precise.  Most of the scholarship is academic, so even if he is injured and can't wrestle, he will still have partial tuition.  Good for him, but we will really miss him here!!  AJ is already bummed out.  Dallas is going back to Drexel this weekend, I think - the Nationals are held there.  He took 8th in State, and I hope he does well at Nationals!

No comments: