Sunday, March 11, 2012

I finished my quilt top!  It may not be perfect, but I finished it!  I very happy with it, and the fact that I actually did it!  My very first quilt top.  I did some reading yesterday about options for finishing it, and I need to go investigate my options for the backing fabric and filler.  I don't want to go all out on this one, since I know there are so many mistakes on it, but I do want it to look nice.  I hope to have the fabric picked out by next weekend so I can take it with me to Mom's - hint, hint Mom!


I went to load my picture of my quilt top on the computer, and I had a few technical difficulties:


She started out very nicely, abut that changed quickly.







She is quite hard to see around!  I did finally get her to lay down so I could work around her.

No comments: