Sunday, February 12, 2012

It must have been a busy week - I didn't get any posts in since last  Monday!  I don't think it was that I was that busy, I just didn't take the time in the morning to post, since that is my normal computer time. I was busy, but...doing fun stuff!  Last Sunday, during the Super Bowl, I started this scarf.  It took two skeins of yarn, so I didn't get it finished until later in the week.  I wore it yesterday to my quilting class and one of the ladies even asked for the pattern!  It turned out really cute, and really soft.  I used Joan's Angel Hair yarn.


I also finished a new bookmark.  It's hard to see because of the black background, but it is a pencil.


It was a very quick project.  I think it took longer to weave in the ends than to make the project.  (Not quite, but pretty close!)

One other project I made - a Giants baby baseball hat.  The new Crochet Today magazine had the pattern, and it is adorable!  A coworker is a huge Giants fan, and has a 6 month old that I hope this fits!




No comments: