Thursday, January 05, 2012

I hate migraines!  I've had one every morning for the last week when I wake up.  My prescription clears them up (eventually) but I know I'm not sleeping well and I'm feeling pretty tired, and it's only Thursday.  I didn't even get to sleep in this morning.  Alli woke up much earlier than her 'normal' time this morning, at 4:45, and she was as happy as could be - wide awake and giggling.  I'm ready for a nap already!  Silly me, since Alli is still on her Christmas break, I've been staying up a bit later at night, since I can sleep in a bit in the morning.  I think it's early to bed for me tonight!

A friend of mine sent me an e-mail yesterday about a quilting club that is starting this Saturday at one of the quilt stores in town.  I may be signing up for it.  It sounds like a fun time, learning something new and spending some time with new people.  I'm just not sure I will be able to carve the time out to do 'more' stuff - I don't want to give up what I am doing now, so.....when will I do more?  I know, I'll trade my housework time for it!  (Probably a bad idea - I should spend more time on housework, not less.)

No comments: