Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alli is stuck in her brace for at least another 6 months, possibly 12.  Bummer.  The good news is that her curvature has gotten better.  She started at a 47 degree upper curvature and a 59 degree bottom curvature and is now at 45 and 55.  She is still stuck in her brace, but....it is helping!  

Since her appointment was at 3:30 yesterday, I actually got home a bit early - what a shock!  I dug around in my 'WIP basket" and finished up a couple of projects last night (one just needed some ends woven in - why was it just sitting around, waiting for that?)  Here is a doily that I started this last weekend, and finished last night.  Look at me go!  Okay - it was all of 16 rounds, and very simple, but I think it is pretty.


I had some help getting pictures of it, too.  Thanks, Indy - you're always SUCH a help!  (Not!)

No comments: