Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I stayed up way too late last night working on another bookmark - this one for Halloween.  I should have gone to bed much earlier - I know I have to get up early, I have no idea why I didn't!  I found a pattern that looks like this cat (sort of) but I didn't like the way it was constructed, so I worked out my own pattern last night.  I think he turned out pretty good!  I need at least 9 of these by Halloween, as well as getting a costume together for me.  I need to get busy!  I have an idea for my costume, I just need to pick up the materials and get started on it - then see what I need to fine tune on it.  


Here is another key-hole scarf I finished - love the colors.  The photo doesn't do them justice, but that's what you get when you take the picture at 6:00 a.m.  I like this pattern, and have started a scarf in the other pattern from the set that I bought.  It uses front post stitches, so have a lot of texture, so I am using a different type of yarn for it.  I'll post pictures of that when (if?) if get it done.  Too many things on my to-do list.


I'm off this Friday for a family wedding anniversary in Sacramento.  Mom is coming over, and we are meeting my sister on the way down, so it should be a fun trip.  It may be a quick trip - we haven't decided if we are staying the night in Sac or coming back home the same night.  It depends on how long we stay at the party, I think.  

No comments: