Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I finished up the next set of bookmarks for my book club.  We are reading "Ender's Game" this time around - a very good sci-fi book, but not one I could find a bookmark for from the book - genius children, war games, aliens, etc.  I just couldn't come up with anything.  So...we went with Autumn.  I found a pattern for fall leaves, and worked them into a book mark.  Not too bad!!



AJ and I took a quick walk last night after work - before getting dinner ready.  I finally found some fall color.  (And the dogs found a lot of mud puddles!  They had so much fun running and chasing each other in this one!)





Alli is going back to the doctor's today.  She has a skin issue under her brace.  I thought is was an infection, so was treating it with the medicine for the last skin  infections, but....it isn't getting better.  Of course, it flared up over the weekend, so it was either treat her with what I had on had or take her to a walk-in clinic.  I figured they would say it was a skin infection and treat it just like I was doing, so I didn't take her in.  Now we'll see what Dr. G has to say about it.  Poor baby.  It is very red and itchy.

No comments: