Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Woohoo!  I actually feel like I won a round for Allison!  They told me last week that she would be getting picked up earlier in the morning, bringing her time on the bus up to 3 1/2 hours a day.  I called and spoke with the head of transportation, and expressed my concern with the hours she was spending on the bus - particularly the 2 hours in the afternoon when she is tired.  I found out today that she will be changing buses for the afternoon and will only have an hour on the ride home.  Yippee!  That will be so much better for her.  She was getting off the bus tired and cranky, so daycare will be happier too!  It also solves an issue for her appointments for her brace.  They are at 4:00 in the afternoon, so we would have to go and pick her up from school at 2:30 and take her to daycare, and then go back and get her at 3:45 to go to her appointment.

No comments: