Monday, September 12, 2011

What a week - and now it's time to start all over!   Between my quick trip to Susanville on the weekend, my birthday on Tuesday, a trainer from out of town for my department (making me in charge of them) and a retirement party for someone in my department (yes, making me in charge of that, too!) and then company this weekend for a BBQ, I was pooped!  Too many things going on in one week.  It was fun though - just a little busy.  I don't think I fixed dinner all week, I got home so late after work after running errands (and Scouts, and a nail appointment, and a haircut....as I said, too many things!)

I cleaned house all weekend, too, I think.  Since company was coming, and I had been out of town (and lazy) the weekend before, it needed some serious cleaning.  Most of Saturday was spent cleaning - and I still had more to do (and I STILL have more to do - a never ending job around here!)  Sunday, I spent some wonderful hours with Meredith shopping at the Honey Bee Festival in Palo Cedro.  It was a nice opportunity to catch up with what was going on with her and her family (and get in a little shopping).  The weather was perfect - 75 degrees and slightly overcast.  It got hotter that afternoon, but not as hot as the day before - it was 109 I think on Saturday!!!

No comments: