Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alli's almost back to normal.  She definitely feels better, so we just need to get her body back to normal.  She stopped throwing up yesterday morning, but still has a touch of diarrhea.  Ralph is staying home with her today (he can work from home).  It was a long day yesterday - up at 1:30, and only a few cat-naps during the day.  Alli had 4 showers, and I think I did 4 loads of laundry.  Maybe 5?  I forget!  But she ate a good dinner last night - the first thing she had eaten all day, but for a couple of crackers.

Last night was my book club meeting.  They are also going camping this weekend up in McCloud, but I won't make that trip.  Our book this time was Sarah's Key - a very good book - and it was a good discussion of it.  (Sometimes we get off track and forget to talk about the book!)  I left just a bit early - about 8:30 - and came home and went almost directly to bed - I was tired!  Alli got up this morning at 5:45 - normal for her - so we are off to a good start.  

Yesterday, I found out what the cats do while I'm at work - nothing!!  I went into my bedroom and found two cats sprawled in there, asleep.  Rufus was crashed on the bed  and Indy was crashed in Koori's bed.  And I do mean sprawled!




Picot decided to help me fold one of my loads of clothes yesterday - what a good helper! (Not!!)

No comments: