Sunday, August 14, 2011

We made it back from camping, and we actually even camped!  I went up with two or three plans in mind, depending on how Allison handled camping.  She was a trooper!  Of course, Mom's RV was a big help in that regard.  It has a little TV in it that I could pop a movie tape in, so Alli got to watch the Pokemon movies when she got restless at the campfire.  I was all ready to either leave AJ up there with his tent to camp over night, or pack us all up and drive back to Mom's house overnight, depending on how things played out, but....I didn't have to do either!  I didn't want to push it to two nights camping, but she did really well for one night.  Maybe next year we can push it out to two!


A view of Antelope Lake






Jake showing me the best spot for pictures








One of our camp visitors


A close up of him - Mom was disappointed that they didn't seem too excited about coming in for peanuts.  The Ranger that stopped by told her that it was because they were all full - they'd been getting handouts since June!


This little guy liked to take his peanut up above the crowd!



Moonrise


No comments: