Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to school, and back to new routines!  Alli started high school yesterday in Anderson.  I took her in to school for the first day, and she seemed so excited just walking in the hall in to school.  I think she missed it!  She was asleep at daycare when I picked her up, and was cranky most of the evening.  I threw her in the pool for a quick swim before dinner, and that helped mellow her out a bit.  She was still tired and fell asleep around 9:00, instead of her usual 10:00.  It was a good thing, because I got her up at 5:40 this morning, her bus is coming at 6:20, and it takes me a while to get her up, showered, dressed and fed.  We made it by 6:15, and the bus was here at 6:16.  Whew!  It may come later in the morning after everything settles down.  She has the same bus morning and afternoon, and is dropped off at daycare at 4:20 or so.  That's a long day!

I had a visitor while I was handing clothes out on the line Sunday:


Isn't he pretty!

No comments: