Monday, July 04, 2011

Summer has arrived!  I don't think we hit triple digits yesterday, but it finally felt like summertime - hot!  I floated around in the pool for a bit yesterday while Allison was napping and it felt great!  I did get to take my nap yesterday - but took it so late in the day I almost slept through dinner!  Since dinner was just leftovers, it wasn't any big deal, and Ralph did sleep through it.  When I called him for dinner, he answered me, but didn't really wake up, so didn't get up.  I thought he just wasn't that hungry or that excited about leftovers and didn't wake him up.  I saved dinner for him, though, so he didn't starve.

After our BBQ dinner the other night, All got to have a red, white, and blue cupcake.  She wore most of it, but I think she found it pretty tasty.


The animals kept me company:


I finished a new doily - the photo doesn't do the color justice.  It is called 'Copper Mist' and it is a light copper color - very pretty!  The doily is about 20 inches across.


I made a little bookmark out of it too - this shows the color a little better, I think.

No comments: