Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation time is just flying by. I spent most of yesterday just relaxing - reading, crocheting, watching TV - nice! I did get a couple of small projects done, and took the dogs for a walk in the afternoon. When Allison got in from school, she spent a while in the pool, too - summer is here!

The dogs and I already went for a walk today. I downloaded a new ap on my iphone - a pedometer combined with a GPS. If it is correct (it is the free version, so I don't know how much I trust it!) my daily walk is 1.5 miles! Not too bad! The dogs really enjoy it - there is still water in Clover Creek, so they get a quick swim in. The water is drying up pretty fast though, I don't know how much longer they will be able to play in the water. It is windy today (10 - 15 MPH - the Weather Station on the house made the notation that it was good kite flying weather today) so it may dry up faster.

No comments: