Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally! Internet! And....I'm on vacation! What a combination - I have a list of things I need to do around the house as long as my arm, and I finally can spend some time surfing the web (and catching up on the tons of e-mails I got in the last 2 weeks!) I'm off tomorrow morning to Susanville - almost for the day. Mom has plans for Sunday, so I'll be leaving there early-ish on Sunday. Just a quick trip, but it will be nice to visit.

We got a call from the doctor's office - AJ's MRI was clear, which was wonderful news. We still don't know what the problem is, but whatever it is, it doesn't show up on an MRI. The doctor is actually out of the office until Thursday, so I really can't follow up with him until then. At least we found out the scan was negative!



A couple of pictures of Koori - isn't she pretty!


The dogs are in the creek and AJ and David are throwing rocks for them to chase on a beautiful summer evening (finally!)


One of my newest doilies - pinned up to dry. I need to take a better picture of it - the thread is a variegated blue - it turned out very nice!

No comments: