Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I survived the first day back to work. I forgot to see how many e-mails I had to delete, but there were a ton of them. Most of them are because the e-mails come to everyone in my 'group' so they are things that have already been taken care of, and I could just delete them without opening them. Others, I had to go and open each one to see if I needed to deal with it still or not. It's amazing how many things that people think only you can do can get handled when your not there! (Of course, if too many things get handled without me, my boss may decide I don't need to be there at all!!)

My last set of pictures from my trip - the flight from Seattle to Sacramento - the only part of the trip I had a window seat.





This is the same photo of Mt. St. Helens - the second one is just 'enhanced' with my photo program. You can see the crater much better!




I think this is Ranier - it was just after take-off in Seattle.

No comments: