Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The best laid plans got me again! I was all ready to come in and sit down at the computer Monday morning, and.....my seat was occupied. AJ had an assignment due Monday morning, so he was (of course!) working on it before he went to school. No need to rush! Then on Tuesday, I had everything all typed up, but my pictures wouldn't load! I had to leave early for work, so...no posting on Tuesday either. I tried!

Mother's Day was good - I actually took some time to craft - and even finished a couple of projects. On Saturday, I got more yard work done, and got some flowers planted, so the yard was looking pretty good (for me!). Then on Sunday night, we got a downpour. It had been intermittently sunny/cloudy, and then a big clap of thunder, and the sky opened up. We got 0.74 inches of rain in an hour. It just beat up my poor flowers! I'm hoping they come out of it, but they look a bit bedraggled right now.


Some beading that I did.


A new doily



A jar cover - done in cotton yarn - a quick and easy jar cover!

No comments: