Sunday, April 17, 2011

My yard work didn't get as finished as I thought it would. AJ and Conner did get the swing-set out of the back yard (and it is now waiting to go to the dump) and they did get started on extending the rock around my fountain, but.....is still has a ways to go. I think they lost their motivation! I guess that means I'll be shoveling rock this afternoon.


AJ went to his senior prom last night. He looked so handsome in his tux! I know he is tall and skinny, but I don't think I notice it as much when he's just hanging out in a t-shirt and shorts. Put him in all black, and wow!


Dad helping him with his tie.


Dallas and AJ



AJ and his date - she is beautiful! Her parents drove her over to our house so they could take pictures of the two of them, so we had a whirlwind photofest, and then they were all gone! I couldn't even stay awake until he came home - I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30! I'll have to hear all about it today (maybe while were moving rocks???)

No comments: