Sunday, April 10, 2011

I think Spring is here! Look fast, because our Spring usually only lasts a couple of weeks, and then Summer hits. Yesterday was a great day for yard work - and I actually did some! Ralph sprayed for weeds, and AJ and I cleaned up the back yard/pool area. The pool is scrubbed down, the dead plants are out of the pots around the pool, the fallen camellias flowers were cleaned up (they never stay cleaned up!) and the patio is swept and spruced up a bit. Not too bad! AJ and I even went for a bike ride, and then I took the dogs for a walk.



This is a little Killdeer that Koori was chasing. She stayed just enough ahead of Koori to keep her going - so cool!


Jasper says "Throw something, would you???"


Clover Creek is back down to a 'normal' size after the rains have subsided.


Jasper is still waiting!



This cat was out sunning himself in the filed - think we disturbed his nap!






I finished up a doily yesterday too, but I don't have it blocked yet. Maybe today?? I have lots of things I want to get done today - but none of them are very exciting - laundry, paying bills, balancing the checkbook - blah! I still have weeds to pull too. May I'll crochet instead!

No comments: