Friday, April 15, 2011

I need a new routine! I've been trying to add exercise to my week, especially now that we have a membership to Sun Oaks. I'm still having a problem carving out time for it! There is a great class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 - which means I have to have dinner at least almost done by 6:15 so I can leave. That's tough some days! Yesterday, it just didn't happen. Alli woke me up at 4:00 a.m. yesterday, and I didn't go back to sleep (she did, thank goodness!) It was a grueling day at work, and I had three teenage boys here to feed, and Ralph has a major project to get done so is working from home for several hours at night. I just didn't make it! So....instead, I took the dogs for a walk. Dinner was late, but we had a great walk. Jasper found something better than a stick!


Hiding at the edge is a duck.



She obviously had a nest in the are. Jasper chased her several times, and she flew back to the same area. Jasper had a great time!


This is what happens most of the time when I try to take a picture of a flower. "Whatcha' doin' Mom?"

No comments: