Thursday, April 21, 2011

AJ went on my walk with me last weekend, and we had to go find the duck for him. Luckily, she was still in the same area, and he was able to take a picture of her, and got Jasper to chase her again.


I'm glad this week is almost over. I was planning on taking a vacation next week, but I got the chance to go (for work) to Nashville for a conference. That's almost better than a vacation! I get to go somewhere I haven't been before, and someone else pays for it! I fly out of Sacramento Tuesday morning, and fly back late Friday night. The hard part will be getting the household set up for me to be gone. The kids are out of school next week, so Ralph will just have to take Alli to daycare. He doesn't have to worry about packing lunches or a backpack or anything, just getting her up and showered and dressed and teeth brushed and....you get the picture! Hopefully he will be feeling better by then himself. He said last night that he was going to go to the doctor's today. The cold is settling in his chest, and there are some nasty strains of bronchitis and pneumonia running around right now.

And it's official - AJ got his Eagle Scout! We got a call yesterday, so he made it! Now, to plan his Court of Honor! I think he is planning that for after school is out - He's busy right now with a lot of senior activities.

No comments: