Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where is the time going? I rush and rush, and....it's gone! I know the time change hasn't helped - it's so hard to get started in the morning now. We have a nice little winter storm in the area, so we are raining and dreary and cold - beside sleep deprived! I had a ton of things I wanted to get done this week, and so far - nada!

I took my first exercise class last night in a hundred years - okay - an exaggeration - but at least 25! I once took a class in Susanville - just once - and never went again! Last night was fun - I made AJ go with me, with the promise that he didn't have to stay if it wasn't 'his thing'. He actually had fun too, and will go with me to the next class - Cool! This is probably the most basic class - an hour long class that combines step (very simple step!) with weights and core training and balancing. I did okay on everything but the balancing! Even my Wii Fit program flunks me on my balance! (It actually asked me once if I fell down a lot - not a nice machine!) It is the type of class that you can make as hard as you want - keeping with the same moves. AJ worked a lot harder than I did - I just wanted to make it through the class. He had a lot more weight than I did, and he did the 'hard moves', whereas I just tried to keep up! All in all - fun!

No comments: