Monday, March 07, 2011

And I thought I was going to have a restful day yesterday after I finished my housecleaning! I planned on just laying around the house and doing nothing of importance, but....AJ talked me into a bike ride, and then I talked him into a walk with the dogs. (The walk with the dogs was because they threw such a fit about us leaving them for a bike ride!) I haven't ridden my bike in at least a year - if I even road it last year. We road a 4 mile loop around the neighborhood - beautiful ride, but my gears stuck, so I was stuck in a high gear most of the way. Needless to say, I walked up the hill. I made the rest of it okay though! The walk was full of leaps and bounds - as you can see from the photos.



AJ running with the dogs


The dogs running back to me (I'm always the slowest!)


Swimming in the puddle






AJ caught Jasper mid leap - I was always getting the splash!

No comments: