Friday, February 18, 2011

Yes, I am re-thinking my trip to Susanville. I had an inch of snow on my car at work when I went to go home yesterday. The forecast on redding.com had up to 8 inches in the foothills last night. I don't think I want to drive through that - just for a visit!

You know how when you have something to do that you don't want to do, you can find all sorts of things to do instead? I made two flower scarves yesterday, instead of working on the afghan. I had lots of excuses - I have to put it on the table right now to work on it, since I am sewing the part and pieces on, and someone else was using the table, the light isn't very good in there, I can't hear the TV from there unless I have it on too loud, etc. Oh well, maybe this weekend will get it finished! At least I did get two scarves finished - one already sold, and one for a gift.

No comments: