Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When I got the basket from the Music Boosters at U-Prep, I didn't know it came with a kitty basket too! Every time I turn around, there is a different cat sleeping in it. I hadn't quite decided what to do with it. but I think it has been decided for me. Now I just need to figure out where to put it. Leaving it on the table isn't the best solution for me, but it seems to be working for the cats.


I did my first solo bead work last night using the techniques I learned in my class. I am pretty happy with my bracelet and earrings. I had been trying to use the purple beads in a bracelet, but I just couldn't find the right beads to work with them. I think this worked out very nicely!


Since I really should have been working on some crochet items I need to finish, I may have to rein myself in and force myself to finish a couple of projects. I really need to sit down and finish the baby afghan I have started, and I have another order for a flower scarf. I should have been working on those instead of the jewelry, but....aren't they pretty??? Maybe I need to start taking requests for jewelry, too!

No comments: