Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talk about best laid plans! I was talking to a friend this morning on the phone, and hung up and had to hurry to get ready if I was going to make it for church, and poor Koori let out a painful yip. Turns out that she somehow has managed to either break her tail or bruise/sprain it a few inches from her butt. Poor thing. We went and saw Susan for some pain drugs for her (and to make sure I wasn't missing something when I diagnosed her!) Needless to say, I didn't make it to church today! I'm also in a kind of a funk - I don't want to do any of the things I really should be doing, so I'm not! I am off in a few minutes to meet up with some friends for a beading class, so hopefully that will motivate me! I think my afternoon walk will be skipped today too - I don't think Koori will be up for that yet. She still is not a happy baby!

No comments: