Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm a winner! At U-Prep's Festival of the Arts on Thursday, I bought $15.00 worth of raffle tickets, and won two baskets! I only have one of them at the house, though. AJ called me from school on Friday. They had drawn the winners, and called him in to pick them up - except he could pick up one of them. It contained alcohol, and I have to go pick it up - thank you U-Prep! I don't remember any of the baskets I put my tickets in as having alcohol, so it will be a surprise to me! The one that he did bring home was one that I am very happy to win - a gardening basket! (and those of you that know I have a black thumb - don't laugh! Just because I kill everything doesn't mean I don't like to TRY to grow things!)


A very large basket FULL of things!


Gardening tool set, pruning set


Plant pokes, seeds, hummingbird nectar


Humming bird feeder


Solar lighted wind chime


Watering can and solar flower poke (multi-colored LED light - this has to go out today so I can see what it does!) I can hardly wait to see what is in the other basket!

No comments: