Monday, February 07, 2011

I didn't get my afghan finished during the game last night, but I did get my taxes done - at least as far as I can until the middle of February. (If you itemize, you can't file until after 2/15 because of recent tax changes - the systems are ready yet!) I also re-read my instructions for my afghan, and I don't need as many leaves as I thought! The instructions call for 15 small leaves of various colors and 10 large leaves of various colors. In my enthusiasm, I read that as 15 and 10 of each of the various colors! Way too many! I got all the leaves done and part of the large giraffe, so I am on schedule to finish the parts at least this week. I also got some yard work done too - a busy day! Of course, I was multi-tasking with the yard work - I was talking to Mom on the phone and pulling weeds - that does make the chore more fun!


No comments: