Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is it too late for a New Year's Resolution? I've been sleeping in lately, and haven't had enough time to do things I want to do - only those things I have to do, and the blog has suffered. I'm enjoying my 'quiet time' this morning, and I need to get up earlier so I have it every morning. I need to get up when the alarm goes off and enjoy the morning.

AJ got to be a huge helper this week. Alli's daycare was closed Thursday and Friday, and he got to go pick her up from school and babysit her until Ralph or I got home. What a help! As it was, I had to take her to work with me Thursday morning, and Ralph took her Friday morning, since her school day doesn't start until 9:00. She did very well at work and kept everyone entertained by her twirling.

Ralph also started off on a new adventure this week - he is going to the health club after work! So far. so good! He has a one month trial membership, and if he thinks he will continue to go, I will get a family membership and cancel AJ's membership at the Y. I might even stop by once in a while! The club is on the way home, and has a lot of things to do - tennis courts, heated pool, etc., along with the normal cardio and weights. I've been good this week too, walking on the treadmill at home. Now, to keep it up! I want to hike Lassen again this summer, and I'd like to be a little stronger this time!

No comments: