Thursday, December 16, 2010

It was a marathon cookie day yesterday. I baked chocolate chip, peanut butter, macaroons, two types of biscotti, and sugar cookies. I still need to decorate the sugar cookies, but I got the biscotti and macaroons dipped in chocolate at least. I hope to deliver these today, so I will have to get busy with the sugar cookies!

I had a little bit of help with the sugar cookies. I had a lot of help with the others - Not! AJ 'helped' me by taste testing the cookies.




I think that was all I did yesterday - oh and a little bit of crochet - I'll get pictures up later. I did take a break for lunch, and for a walk with AJ and the dogs (I stayed on my feet this time!) Today is more running around town - last minute shopping, etc. I still need an ornament for the exchange at work tomorrow - and I have to be at the bank before 6:30 a.m., so I had better get it today!

No comments: