Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AJ put the rest of the rock in the garden yesterday, so....except for finishing, he is done! I think Ralph has about 15 minutes of work for the irrigation system, and that is all the 'work' that has to be done. Now he just has to prepare his report, and turn it in - all before Thursday, January 6th, at 5:00 p.m.! I stopped by the Scout Office yesterday, and spoke with the lady that runs it. Her son finished with 20 minutes to spare! She also has had many a scout sitting at her kitchen table late at night on the eve of their 18th birthday, finishing their paperwork (one just the other day as a matter of fact). That is true dedication to scouting!

I didn't work on my crocheted kittens yesterday, but I did make up some gloves for Alli's teachers, and I made some earrings! The earrings were a first for me, and were from a kit I bought at Wal-mart, but I was pretty happy with them. I need to get better 'tools' if I want to do a lot of these. I really like wearing this type of earring, and hate paying for them, since I really can 'do it myself'!

No comments: