Tuesday, December 14, 2010

AJ and I loaded up the rest of the rocks he needs last night, and I found all those muscles I used the day before loading rock! I expected my back to be sore from the lifting, but it is my forearms that are sore! Ouch! I definitely need to start working those muscles more - maybe my New Year's resolution? I did pretty good last year on my resolution - I didn't hike Mt. Lassen (the fates were against me - they were doing construction on the trail and it was closed) but I did make it to Castle Crags, and it was felt a lot easier, since I did a lot more walking beforehand.

I finished up the last two scarves I had on order last night - woohoo! Now I can finish up other Christmas presents. I have one black and white kitten done except for putting together....if I can find the parts! The real kittens found the crochet kitten, and I'm not sure I got all the pieces back. I have one Siamese kitten done, and I want to make an orange tabby kitten to go with it and the black and white one, and a carrying bag for them. I may not get them in the mail in time for Christmas, but I hope to get them done before Christmas.

I got a lot of my shopping done yesterday - I just need some clothes for AJ (and shoes for me for the Christmas party) and stocking stuffers for the pets, and a Christmas ornament for the ornament exchange at work. I also need to start the Christmas baking! And do my Christmas cards, and.....the list goes on and on!

No comments: