Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a whirlwind of a week - I haven't posted in a while! I feel like I am running behind, and not catching up with anything. Last Friday, I found out that Angela's baby shower was the following Sunday - no baby afghan even started! I did whip up a couple of pairs of booties and a hat, though. She got an IOU for an afghan.

AJ actually started working on his Eagle Project last weekend. While I was in the middle of mopping the kitchen floor he asks "Can you go with me to the stores to talk to them?" Does it look like I'm busy??? Needless to say, I had my day all planned out already - after grocery shopping and cleaning, I was planning on going in to work to catch up on a few projects. That didn't work out. AJ ultimately decided that Dad would be better at the hardware/nursery/landscape store than Mom would be, but he had to wait until Dad made a dump run (No way was he going to stop that - I've been waiting months!) That meant I had Allison, so no bank work, just more housework for me. It did give me time to work on the baby booties, though!

So - change of plans - Sunday I'll go in to the bank. I'm going to stop making plans. Alli had an accident that required the cleaning of her carpet. The carpet cleaner wasn't working well, so Ralph and I overhauled it. By the time I had that mess cleaned up, including the kitchen after tearing the cleaner apart, I had missed church, and only had a couple of hours to put in at work before the shower. What a weekend! The good news - AJ has started his project. The scouts are gathering at the school this Sunday to start work, I hope. What a long journey!

No comments: