Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Since I didn't get my carpets cleaned this weekend, I told myself last night I was going to get up early this morning and clean the carpet, but.....it was cold out there! I snuggled back under my blanket and snoozed for a while. It is 29 degrees here this morning - a far cry from the 16 they said it was going to be, but it's still cold! I guess that means I be cleaning carpets tonight before I go to bed! That has to be easier than getting out of a nice warm bed!

Poor AJ - he wanted a new video game, since he was out of school this whole week, but didn't have enough money to buy it, so....I made a list of chores to be done in exchange for me buying it. He was so proud of himself when I got in yesterday - he had cleaned out all the leaves from my front flower beds, and mowed the lawn (which sort-of mulched the leaves up) for me. Since I had waded through (literally) a pile of leaves on the front steps when I came in, I gave him the 'what are you talking about?' look. He went out to show me, and realized when he opened the front door that he had forgotten the front flower bed and walk! He had gone in and out of the garage doors, and didn't even notice the leaves! He's back to yard duty today!

No comments: