Sunday, November 07, 2010

A rainy, windy Sunday! I did remember to turn all my clocks back - except for my internal one. I was awake at 4:30, and could only snooze until 5:00. I'm up! Alli will probably snooze late - she wasn't asleep when I went to bed at 10:30. The teenage years are hitting her, I think - she wants to stay up later and sleep in later. I don't mind the sleeping later - it's the staying up later I don't like. I'm used to that being 'my' time. Pokemon is turned off, and I can have the TV and a little conversation. Oh well - I guess I'd better get used to it. AJ is wired to stay up late and get up late, and probably will be for a while, so Alli will just follow suit, I'm afraid!

I got Ralph started on a clean-up project - our overflowing stacks of computer discs and paper work. When we traded up from Windows 95, we didn't get rid of all the 'stuff' we had for it - until yesterday. He had a little help sorting out the discs.



He did get it down to a manageable stack, and disposed of old items no longer needed (stuff that was still 'good' but we didn't need are going to school with Allison - maybe they can use it!). He also made a run to the Electronic Waste dump and got rid of an old monitor and our defunct TV - more room in the garage! (Since AJ can't lift over 10 pounds, he put our "other son" Dallas to work to help him load the TV in the truck.) Between the rummage sale and this trip - there is space in the garage! Hopefully, now that we've got a start, we can keep cleaning things out a little at a time, until we can actually move around in there. What a thought!

I had a little help myself unloading groceries. Alli and I were still the only one up when I got back from the grocery store (Dallas did get up just when I brought in the last bag of groceries - he really is my 'other son' isn't he!) This time, I had both kittens helping me unload the bags

Notice the positions - Indy going in the bag, Picot watching

Attack!
Playtime!

They are so much fun to watch! I'm so glad we did get Indy - it gives Picot someone (besides me!) to play with and really defuses the disasters she was creating. Unfortunately, the two of them can still cause some major disasters (my beta fish has a new home in a new location!) but I think it is less with two than when we just had Picot.

No comments: