Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm off to work today - hopefully it will be a nice slow day, and I can get caught up. I'm about ready to hyperventilate - too many projects due by the end of the month, and not enough days in the month to do them! Oh well - there is always next month, and maybe if I do the projects badly enough, they will find someone else to do them next month? Probably not, but there is always hope!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day yesterday - lots of good food and family. Alli was a wonderful angel, and didn't even make too big a mess eating dinner - always a shock for me.

We got in last night after 5:00, and I sat and crocheted some (since I wasn't cooking dinner!) I made two of the scarves that are pre-ordered. Only 6 more to go! I need to get my scarves and gloves ready to take to work on Monday, I am setting up the Christmas Bazaar at work next week. I think I will probably do more 'special order" work than anything else this year. I have a dozen gloves made up, and about 8 knitted scarves, but none of the flower crocheted scarves made up as a sample! I need to make one of those up - evidently they are a big seller! They take an evening to make, so as long as I don't get too many special orders, I'll be fine. The last thing I need is to stress myself out over crocheting - that's what I use as a de-stresser!

No comments: