Saturday, October 30, 2010

Poor Alli! Friday at school was "Black and Orange Day (are they Giant's fans?) and Crazy Hair Day. Not being a fan of crazy hair day, I put Alli in an orange Halloween shirt (that said "I've got cattitude") and called it good. When I got home, she looked like this:



Ralph thought I did it, so he left them in. Poor thing! She had about 10 little pony tails in her hair. She was so happy to have them out (once we got past the pulling them out part!) Other than that, I think she had a good day. I sent 6 dozen cookies to school for them to decorate, and didn't get any back, so the kids we re all probably on a sugar high!

On deck today - more cookie baking! I'm on refreshment committee at church tomorrow, so I thought I'd bake some more cookies. The peanut butter ones went fast last time, so I thought I'd do those again, and some oatmeal ones. That should be 'fairly' healthy, right? All of this will be after shopping and house cleaning! I guess that means I should get started. Alli let me sleep in till 7:00 this morning, so I am out of sync - I haven't even taken a shower, and it's almost 8:00! Unheard of! (It sure felt nice, too!)

No comments: