Friday, October 01, 2010

Okay, so sometimes "sharing" isn't "caring"! Someone shared their cold with me and I stayed home sick today. I think my self imposed stress over the kids' health caught up with me and lowered my immune system. I hate colds! My nose is sore and I am permanently attached to a tissue box! Since I didn't feel up to doing much of anything this morning, I did make a couple of kids hats. A co-worker has a little girl in her church that is in the hospital for a bone marrow transplant, and she asked if I could make her a couple of hats to give her. They don't take long to make up, so here are a couple of them! I'll make up some more if she wants them, but I'd like to know if these fit first.



I also finished up a bag that I made with Red Heart yarn - it didn't turn out as big as I would have liked, but it will still hold some shopping stuff.

No comments: