Sunday, October 31, 2010

I had help yesterday unloading my groceries. Oh wait! This would NOT be labeled "help", now would it!



This is the kind of help I get on the computer too - she has to stand/sit in front of the screen. Occasionally, she does lay down. But then,,,she usually turns off the monitor when she does - there is no winning!



I felt very restless yesterday - I woke up with a headache that I just could not make go completely away. I couldn't settle in to anything. I did my normal shopping run, and cleaned house, but never really got comfortable with anything else. I worked on a crochet scarf and decided I didn't like it, so I ripped it out and started over. I have a amigurumi cat basically finished - I just need to weave in the ends. I didn't dare pull that out to work on in the mood I was in - the reason the ends are woven is is because I am 'living with' the placement of the ears,etc. to see if I like them where they are or if I need to move them. I think if I had looked at it yesterday, I might be doing the cat all over again! I ended up baking cookies - peanut butter and oatmeal raisin, but that was about all the constructive stuff I got done. I still have the headache today, too. Bummer!

No comments: