Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I finally decided I WAS going to put together a Halloween gift bag for the people in my department, and I figured out what I was going to make for it! Here is the general idea:



It's a web/spider bookmark. I like the concept, but I'm not that thrilled with the pattern I found. I was reading one of my favorite blogs (http://snowcatcher.blogspot.com), and...she just posted the perfect web pattern! The spider isn't too bad, but I may tweak it a bit myself. They make up pretty quickly, which is a good thing - I've procrastinated already, and I'm sure I will procrastinate some more - I'm pretty good at that!

We have a sick puppy at our house. Jasper was off her food on Saturday - moping around, but perked up (after throwing up every thing she had eaten) Sunday. Last night, she had explosive diarrhea in AJ's room. What a mess! He's sleeping on the couch, and she spent the rest of the night outside. She came in this morning at 6:00, and was her normal self, so maybe she got everything out of her system! I hope so - She's AJ's baby! Now, to get his room cleaned up! I'll tackle that tonight after work (don't get me wrong - most of it was cleaned up at 3:00 this morning - I just want to scrub the carpet, etc., things that I didn't want to do at 3:00 a.m.! I probably should have done it then, I had a terrible time going back to sleep anyway, but I didn't want to be messing around next to Allison's room, or we would both be up the rest of the night.)

No comments: