Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good thing I had a long weekend! That got me all rested up for a very busy week - once again, I was short on staff and over-worked (not that it takes a lot for me to feel over-worked.) I'm behind enough that I'm trying to figure out when I can go in this weekend for a couple of hours. It won't be today - it's a work day at the church this morning (I think - that's what I have written down, but I've missed church the last couple of weeks!) and then a Eagle Court this afternoon for one of the boys in AJ's troop. In between, I need to go grocery chopping, clean house, etc. Hopefully I can go in and get some on my 'supervisor' stuff done that I can't do when I'm actually working.

I did take a short walk on the River Trial with AJ on Monday. I picked him up from school at 2:15, and we walked a couple of miles. Beautiful day!



I can't believe how much AJ has grown/matured lately - he is growing up! He hates me taking his picture, but I got a couple anyway!



When Mom was down, and took over my 'hat' project, I started another grocery bag made with cotton yarn. I finished it up on Monday, and gave it to Alli's daycare provider. She loved it! I changed the opening a bit from mine, and I think I like mine better! Maybe next time I'll modify it a bit more.

No comments: